Monday June 6.
E3 officially starts tomorrow but Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft and Sony held their press conferences today. Tonnes of games were announced including the PSVita (was NGP). Check out the list below and head to your faavourite gaming news website for all the info.
Microsft Press Conference:
- Halo 4 announced with a teaser trailer
- Halo: Combat Evolved HD Remake announced with trailer.
- Gears of War 3 campaign gameplay.
- Modern Warfare 3 campaign gameplay.
- An assortion of Kinect games including Star Wars Kinect and Dance Central 2. And plenty of games getting Kinect support.
- Tomb Raider reboot gameplay.
- Forza 4 announced
- Youtube coming to X-box Live?
- X-box Live TV?
- Fable: Journey (for Kinect)
- Kinect Sports Season 2
EA Press Conference:
- Need for Speed: The run gameplay.
- Mass Effect 3 Gameplay
- FIFA 12, Madden 12
- Battlefield 3 gameplay
- Star Wars: Old Republic still has no release date.
- The Sims social for Facebook
- Over Strike announced
- Multiplatform Battlefield 3 Beta in September
Ubisoft Press Conference:
- Assassins Creed: Revelations
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier gameplay with Co-Op
- Ghost Recon: Online trailer.
- Just Dance 3 trailer
- Rayman Origins
- Driver: San Fransisco
- Far Cry 3 announced
- Brothers in Arms 4
- Trackmania 2 trailer
- Raving Rabids shown using Kinect
- Rocksmith announced, no Slash?
Sony Press Conference:
- Uncharted 3 gameplay and trailer
- Resistance 3 gameplay
- NBA 2K12 Move demo.
- Starhawk trailer
- Sly Cooper Theives in Time trailer
- Dust514 demo/ trailer
- Bioshock Infinate Trailer/ gameplay
- NGP officially named PSVita. Which means life.
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss gameplay for Vita.
- Ruin (Vita). Has a feature that allows you to save your game on the Vita then play it from where you left off on the PS3.
- ModNation Racers (Vita)
- Heaps of emphasis on cross-platform gaming. Cloud Saves, Online competition between Vita and PS3 users and content sharing.
- Little Big Planet (Vita)
- Street Fight X Tekken
All gameplay videos and trailers in this article can be found at ign.com