Monday 13 June 2011

Update: 13/6/11

E3 was last week so I'm sure a lot of you are really excited about some of the new games coming out. I haven't bought video games in a while because I'm trying to finish Final Fantasy 13 and Assassins Creed 1 (plus I have no money). You can expect some articles in the next few weeks about any games I get to play next week at Supanova in Sydney and some articles about issues in gaming.

I also plan to post some kind of diction with gaming terms for the less experienced readers. If you haven't noticed you can follow me on Twitter now. The link is on the home page.

Make sure you check your favourite gaming sites and Youtube for all the low-down from E3. I'm really excited for the PSVita, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Mass Effect 3 (haven't played any of the others yet though) and both Halo games coming out. Leave a comment or e-mail me (Also on the main page) and tell me what you are most excited for (if you follow me on twitter you can tell me there if you want). I'm also on Myign on ign.com, just search Blaze_Fury and follow me.


That's all for this week, Happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment